Ucsc Articulation Agreement

Mathematics courses from other colleges and universities may or may not be equivalent to UCSC courses. UCSC has agreements (so-called articulation agreements) with most California community colleges. You will find these course equivalencies in assist.org. The math advisor must check all the information about the transfer courses before you can use the course to meet the requirements. Send a copy of your transcripts to the Mathematics Undergraduate Adviser; The information you send to UCSC Admissions will not be passed on to the Mathematics Undergraduate Adviser. If your school does not have an articulation agreement with the UCSC or if the course you wish to pass is not articulated, please email the Bachelor of Mathematics Advisor with the following information: Art Majors: Junior Transfer-Students will be included in the art major after passing a portfolio exam. Art Department`s UC application and portfolio review application are separate and independent processes. Acceptance of UC Santa Cruz does not guarantee that you will pass portfolio control and the success of the portfolio review does not guarantee admission to UC Santa Cruz. For more information on the portfolio review, please visit art.ucsc.edu or the art department at (831) 459-3551. Transfer course agreements and articulation between the University of California and California Community Colleges can be found on the ASSIST website.

A articulation agreement is an agreement between two schools in which the material covered by a class is sufficiently related to allow a student to obtain credits in one of the two schools. Ruben Lubers Interim Deputy Director 209-386-3740 articulation@ucmerced.edu Molly Thompson Articulation Officer 831-459-4178 mflove@ucsc.edu We understand that when it comes to transmitting to LA UC, there is a lot of information to take. Below is a basic guide, but you can also refer to the UC Preparing to Transfer page for more links and information.1 Start with math and English – be sure to work on math and English courses that have gone through UC.2 Get ready for your major – most of the majors at UC Santa Cruz have specific screening criteria, including course work and GPAs. Plan ahead by checking the requirements. Non-Screening Major are listed here.3 Take General Education Classes.4 Sign up for UC TAP – UC TAP is a tool that allows you to follow and plan your California Community courses to qualify for admission to UC.5 Check out the UC Transfer Pathway website, To see if your major is one of the majors who have already represented a single set of courses.6 Check out the National Support Site for course-to-course articulation agreements for the university California.Be sure to work with the consulting experts at your Community College, and access UCSC-Transfer-Web Information to view specific transfer requirements and our campus selection criteria. Warm greetings on your transfer trip! To determine whether courses are transferable to UCSC at California community colleges and whether they meet general education or important requirements, use the national ASSIST website. For information on the portability of courses you wish to take at institutions other than California Community Colleges, you submit an evaluation of the proposed program to admissions.sa.ucsc.edu/ppe. Please note that it will take up to four weeks to obtain a response to the proposed evaluation of the program, so it is advisable to start this process at an early stage.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.